9/13/18 Construction Update
- School bathrooms continue to progress forward. Framing is in place and drywall should start shortly. Still looking at end of September for this project to be completed
- School conference room is almost complete. Waiting for cabinets and doors to arrive but the room should be ready to use early October
- In the new parish office
- Framing for the three large skylights will be installed by a crane by the end of the week
- Ductwork for the heating and cooling system has started to be installed
- In-ground plumbing should be completed by the end of the week
8/31/18 Construction Update
- The school roof over the primary classrooms has been replaced
- Plumbers continue to work on the bathrooms outside of the kindergarten rooms. The work became more complicated than what was planned. Bathrooms will be completed by the end of September.
- Footings have been poured for the bump outs to the new parish offices. Exterior walls will be demoded after Labor Day
8/6/18 Construction Update
- A cause of celebration!! We have received the actual building permit for the Parish Offices.
- The repairs on the school roof will begin late this week (August 6th).
- All demo on the former parish center to be completed by mid- August (check out our progress)
07/03/18 Construction Update
- Abatement has started and going well. They believe that they will be wrapped up by July 6th
- We are still waiting on Denver for permits but we’ve corrected and submitted everything they have asked us to at this time.
- The General Contractor Contract and all supporting documents are at AOD and we are waiting for Archdiocese Of Denver signatures on the contract
- AD Miller, our General Contractor, believes they will be moving in July 16th to officially start