Let’s Get Connected MPB!
The Parish is excited to have 2 different ways for our parish family to connect. First is to receive Parish information and second for you to update your family’s parish record.
We love having you as part of our flock!
We are excited to launch a new tool called Flocknote. This is a great way to stay connected without having to “check in”.
- Get important updates via email & text
- Up to date weather closures
- Important notices or message from the Parish
- Up to date program changes or cancellations
We’re letting you choose what info you’d like to receive – via email or text message – from the various ministries and groups in our church. You can unsubscribe any time.
There are 2 easy ways to connect (pick one):
- Visit our church at: flocknote.com/mpbdenver.org
- Text mpbdenver to 84576 from your phone to subscribe to updates.
My Own Church
We are launching My Own Church, our secure parishioner database portal that will allow you
- To update your family’s information and records with accuracy
- Access envelope and online giving history
- Print end-of-year statements electronically
Just follow these simple directions to create an account. Once we authorize your account, will be able to do all of the above.
Let’s get you started, it’s as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- In your web browser, enter the URL: https://denver.parishsoftfamilysuite.com/
- Click the New User? Link to display the New User Registration Form
- Complete steps 1-3 on the new user form. Required fields are marked with red asterisk*.
- Click Submit Registration to submit your information to the system.
- Upon receipt of your submission, the Parish Office will review and approve. This process typically takes 1-3 business days.
- Once you receive approval, a temporary password is issued and you can access the system to view or update any information.
- Please check your Spam filters.
Is my Giving History confidential in My Own Church?
Yes. Your account permits you to see the giving history only for your family and the family members in your household. You cannot see anyone else’s giving history, and they cannot see yours.
How do I keep my information private?
The member lists are not available publicly on the Internet. At this time, we are not accessing the Pictorial Directory, but if you wish to keep your information private from other church members in the future, use the Publish checkboxes in your Family Detail record to set your phone, email, photo, and address as unlisted.
I recently created an account…why can’t I log in?
If your account is new (i.e., created within the last day or two), your church administrator may not have authorized your username and password yet.
I got a “Registration Failed!” message…why?
The system could not find your email address in the church database. We’re sorry about that. Just contact the church office and we’ll help get you set up (and, if needed, registered).
My Own Church isn’t working in my browser. What’s the trouble?
For security reasons, My Own Church works in Internet Explorer 8.0+, Firefox 3.0+, Safari 3.0+ and Chrome 2.0+.
For more FAQ’s please check out the link on our website.