Archbishop’s Catholic Appeal 2021
Help extend the mercy and compassion of Jesus Christ to those in need by making an online gift to the Archbishop’s Catholic Appeal today. To make an immediate impact visit www.archden.org/givetoday or call 303.867.0614.
Faith Direct Electronic Giving
Through Faith Direct you can make all of your contributions to Most Precious Blood via automatic payment from your checking account or credit card – just as you may do now with your mortgage, household bills, and other monthly payments. This is a great way to simplify your giving – and it’s the most cost-effective, environmentally-friendly way for us to receive your gifts. Click the button below to get started.
We have various ways for parishioners to donate to the parish. You can choose the way you wish to contribute when you fill out the parish registration form. Envelopes are sent to you when you request them at the time of your registration in the parish.
The different ways of making a donation are:
- Monthly or Weekly Envelopes
- Electronic Donations whether it be online banking or through Parish Pay
- Yearly Donations (many of our parishioners use stock and other options to donate on a yearly basis.)
- Charitable Donations: All donations given for a specific charity are always allocated to that specific charity.
Electronic giving is an automated means to financially support Most Precious Blood through contributions from your checking, savings or credit card account.
Here are some reasons why it may be a good choice for you:
- It is simple, safe and easy.
- It saves time, instead of having to find your envelopes or write checks
- You can receive frequent flyer miles if you use your credit card
- You can print a donation slip to drop into the collection basket
- You can discontinue at any time Perfect records at tax time
- The IRS will no longer allow a deduction for cash unless it is in your numbered envelope.
How you can start Electronic Giving?
This type of transaction is available today to any parishioner who uses online banking, but many parishioners are unaware they can do this. If you use Quicken, MS-Money or any type of online banking you can begin today. Just type the church name and address into your computer program, initiate the monthly transactions and you are finished.
Should you have any additional questions or need more information, please contact Mary Knowles at 303.756.3083.
Annual Seminaries Appeal
Support seminarians by making your gift to the Annual Seminaries Appeal online at archden.org/futurepriests.