CHANGES TO IN-PERSON MASS | SIGN-UPS NO LONGER NEEDED
- Beginning next weekend May 29/30, we will be opening up further for masses in line with both civil and archdiocesan guidelines that are being currently offered. We are hoping to find a middle ground to move, not recklessly but definitively forward. So given the information available, we have increased our capacity to 250, and we will still adhere to guidelines and masks.
- Please understand that we need to keep masks for now, because not everyone can be vaccinated (depending on risks factors or age) and we always want to take care of one another. With this in mind, next week there will be no sign-ups and we will allow seating in every pew and we will also have the option of the parish hall for those who want more distance.
- After masses, when greeting people outside on the plaza people may take off their masks as they wish.
We are planning that we will do this throughout the month of June, and the new pastor will be able to re-evaluate going forward.
Please keep each other in prayer as we move into the summer.
VISIT OUR LIVESTREAMING PAGE
- All weekend and Holy Week Masses can be viewed LIVE-ONLY at the time they occur.
- All songbooks, worship aids and schedules can also be found here.
SHOULD I ATTEND MASS?
The Archdiocese of Denver has announced that the Mass and Holy Day obligation will be reinstated on Pentecost, May 23, 2021.
A webpage – https://archden.org/return – is available with a statement and FAQ to help explain the specifics of what this means, including examples of what would constitute a reason to still stay home.